Fort Collins Workers Compensation Lawyers
If you are involved in a work related accident, an on the job injury or if you sustain an occupational disease, more than your income may be compromised. You may suffer long term medical expenses, mental distress or an inability to work in the same capacity as before your injury. You will need a legal representative to combat the insurance company, your employer and the core of physicians which they require you to see.
Our Fort Collins Workers Compensation Lawyers at Hoggatt Law will represent you against your workers’ compensation insurance company, and if necessary your employer, on the following issues:
- Establishing your injuries are work related
- Changing physicians
- Authorizing medical treatment (e.g. denied surgeries and other medical procedures)
- Obtaining life time medical treatment
- Recovering lost wages (TTD / TPD)
- Handling return to work issues (modified duty / light duty)
- Contesting impairment ratings
- Permanent disability benefits (PPD / PTD)
- Seeking vocational retraining
- Obtaining compassionate and competent medical care
- Wrongful death/Dependent death benefits
- OSHA violations
- Managing independent medical examinations (IME)
- Establishing a proper Average Weekly Wage (AWW)
- Addressing COBRA issues
- Managing unemployment, social security disability and other offsets
- Obtaining psychological and mental therapy or counseling
- Arranging transportation to and from medical appointments
- Seeking reimbursement for travel expenses to and from medical appointments.
Located in Fort Collins, we are perfectly located to serve those in Loveland, Greeley and Windsor. Please call us today to schedule a meeting to discuss your case.